segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

Fique Ligado!!!!

Atividade de Inglês
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lz_tcIismI



I Want To Know What Love Is



I gotta take a little ______________________
A _______________ time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I’m ________________

In ___________ there's been heartache and pain

________________know if I can face it again
I can't _____________ now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely ___________________

I _______________ know what ______________ is
_____________________ you to show me
I wanna _______________what love is
I know ___________________ show me

Gonna take a little time
A little time ________________ around me
I've got nowhere left to _______________
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and ________

I don't know if I can face _________________
___________ stop now, I've ________________so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna ___________________________ love is
I want you to _____________________
___
I wanna feel what love is
I know _____________________ show me

Nenhum comentário: